lion guard scar story

Evil Brit: He was voiced by Jeremy Irons in the first film. I'd love to see a "what if" scenario where Scar is treated and cured, but as we await more details on one of Disney's biggest villains, share your thoughts on Scar's tragic past and I'll see you at our next review! The only reason you became the king of the Pridelands is because you killed Grandpa." The Strongest Lion was born in the Pride Lands under the rule of the Lion King and Queen at that time. "Dad was the reason Yeh-Yeh abdicated. “This doesn’t leave the Meadow.” He said. The lion tries to blackmail Scar, saying he'll provide antidote as long as he obeys, but Scar instead destroys them using the Roar. Follow/Fav New Life, New Story. Follow. Kion, the former leader of the Lion Guard, turns Outlander and... kion; simba; pridelands +14 more #3. lion king kion's story. Sorry for spelling arers. "I’m telling her. "Do you know what happened when your father was born, Kion?" Now this story as you may find takes place during and after the events of season three. Now that Scar has been summoned, and the predators of the Outlands have been banded together, there's only one thing that needs to be done, Kion and the Lion Guard must be defeated! My quest for healing lead the Lion Guard … Watch Disney The Lion King Scar Captures Kion In Claw - Simba Toy Story Vacation - Benson Chases Scar - Hello on Dailymotion Report. But almost everyone forgets that Scar would have needed a Lion Guard during his reign. Even Kion has to go receive treatment after getting bitten to avoid turning evil, but Scar never got the help he needed—his jealous and bloodthirsty persona is partially due to the poison. But what they don't know, is his state of mind. I was a HUGE fan of how it all played out. When Kion entered the den, he saw Kopa settled down amongst the moss. Read Episode 5 - Scar from the story The Lion Guard - Season 4 by JoshuaCrawford3 (Joshua Crawford) with 416 reads. Scar has returned, as the Guard knows all to well. Scar is one of Disney's most intriguing characters. Scar asked. It's even seen as this in-universe seeing as Scar was never able to use his special roar ever again after having … ... Scar was evil. Wow, King Ahadi was kind of a jerk. Fuli curled her tail around Kion’s shoulders. Character Information Scar was the main antagonist of The Lion King. This article puts Scar in a whe new light. The Lion King. Story added by tomzillawash3r3 on August 18, 2019. 5 years ago | 132 views. He snapped. He said. Scar, right? lion king kion's story. "He had every right to. "You're right, I don't. Scar is far from faultless, but his poisoned mind and Mufasa's arrogance turn him from loyal brother to resentful usurper, making him more victim in need of help than irredeemable monster. https://thelionkingfanon.fandom.com/wiki/The_Lion_Guard:_Confronting_Scar?oldid=182328. "It was fine, Kiara. Scar The Lion Original Voice (The Lion King) The Lion King. And Kion receiving an injury such as his scar … When the lion guard refused, Scar used the Roar of the Elders to destroy the old lion guard. The Strongest Member of Scar's Lion Guard is a character in the Disney Junior animated series, The Lion Guard. "Hi everyone. This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. Il veut prendre la place de Mufasa, son frère, sur le trône de la Terre des Lions. Mufasa Fails to Appreciate ScarScar then approaches Mufasa, seeking appreciation for eliminating two big threats to the kingdom, but Mufasa dismisses his brother's accomplishments and nicknames him Scar. "Don't you lead the Guard now?" . And yes, that's wicked, no doubt about it. In this version of events, Scar's attempt at a prank backfires and he gets injured by buffalo before Ahadi saves him. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. 5 years ago | 203 views. I don’t want to keep this from her." Rated: Fiction K - … This is a story that takes place slightly begire kion gets to the tree of life, but from there on the story will be different then it was on the show Whatever It Takes - A Lion Guard FanFiction 21.6K 510 288 On patrol, Scar encounters a strange lion, who suggests Scar's superior power should put him in charge (at this point, Scar carries the "Roar of the Elders", an ancient ability that Kion later receives), and Scar ponders the idea. Risasi was … LION KING Lion Guard Nesting Eggs SURPRISE Russian Dolls ~ RARE Lion King Finger Puppet & Kion Toys. Thanks It was a peaceful day in the Pridelands. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. Add to library 208 Discussion 208. It's a little like the changing in attitudes to Richard lll in the UK. But here's the thing: the venom that Scar suffered (and was never cured of) twists one's personality, making them bitter and violent, like the Horcrux did to Ronald Weasley in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Scar is portrayed in paintings throughout season 1 of The Lion Guard television series, which explains some of his backstory. "I don't feel the need to. Playing next. Kion shook his head, and nestled against Kopa's pelt. Scar actually had a pretty good idea about joining the hyena and lion clans, turning rival predators into allies, giving the kingdom a stronger defense and sharing food between species. Browse more videos. Toy Story/The Lion King is a parody with The Lion King sounds and Toy Story clips Hamm as Mufasa Bo Peep as Sarabi Andy as Young Simba Andy's Mom as Sarafina Bonnie as Young Nala Woody as Adult Simba Jessie as Adult Nala Mr. This makes Kion realise that he might actually have feelings for Fuli and the guard thinks he has. This is a listing only. Browse more videos. (First Lion Guard story.) However, even after his ultimate defeat, Scar … After assembling a bigger army of villains, Scar devises a plot to end Simba's reign, and the Lion Guard make their last stand alongside their allies. "I know that my siblings love me, and I love them" he said. As a young adult, Taka announ… The lion stand firmly in front of the bears to show its bravery as the lion growled at the bears as well. But this one may be the baddest one yet, the former ruler of Priderock, Scar, has returned. So, is Scar as evil as we thought, or is he tragically misunderstood? Houp You enjoy. You be the judge as we explore Scar's origin stories and (arguably) redeeming qualities! "Do you know why I didn't attend Simba's presentation?" An enjoyable read, Jeremy. Born weak and sickly, Taka was not expected to survive cubhood. As I looked upon the painting of Scar and his Lion Guard, I listened to Simba explain it's past. 3 years ago | 32 views. "You honor me, Kion, by upholding the honor and value of the Lion Guard," Askari said proudly, then he looked over at the others and said, "As do the rest of you." By: Fury2212. A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar's mind, The lion's snake ally injects Scar with personality-altering poison, Corrupted and betrayed, Scar kills the snake and lion, Mufasa dismisses this encounter, enraging Scar, Scar destroys the Lion Guard and plots to overthrow his brother. Kion padded over to Kopa, and stretched to nuzzle his cheek. As the Lion King’s second-born, it’s his duty to lead The Lion Guard, the team that protects the Pride L… thelionguard, lionguard. Scar: Yes evidently this is a sign that you're brought here to be trained by me which makes a lot of sense since I was the leader of the Lion Guard until I lost it by using the Roar for pure evil. "He immediately took precedence over me. She said. Fuli, Beshte, and Bunga were playing with Mari behind him. The second born, my character Nu... Uncle and Heiress Kion became the king and now he has to protect the tree of life and herds even if it cost his life. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. It introduces Simba’s son Kion, a fun-loving lion, who’s more than happy that his sister, Kiara is the one destined to rule the Pride Lands. Now this story as you may find takes place during and after the events of season three. The Lion Guard … However, during their conversation, Scar was bitte… Kion nodded, and cleared his throat. As traditional for all second-born children of the royal family, Askari was tasked with leading the Lion Guard to protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life. This story would consider the same Characters from the Lion Guard , but story how Kion meet Rani would be very different , to make this interesting. Lion Guard: Scar of Revenge. 1:16. When an old enemy ... Show more featured. The Lion King Scar's Confession (Russian) The Lion King RU. "I believed myself to be in the shadow of my brother. 5:15. You led the Lion Guard during Yeh … The Lion Guard: Scar's Big Plan is a two-hour special episode of The Lion Guard. 5:15. When they reached the Meadow, they settled down underneath the baobab tree. "Do Mom and Dad need to know what happened?" Though they don't realize his true intentions. Kion, being the leader of the lion gaurd, has faced many villains through out his adventures. "Zuka Zama. Scar's New Origin Story (From "Lion Guard") Scar's spirit returns in an episode of Lion Guard and recites his retconned past through the song "When I Became Scar", which has surprising depth for a Disney Junior program. The lion guard vs Scar Fanfiction. Fuli curled her tail around Kion’s shoulders. "If your father hadn't been born, I would've become the king of the Pridelands much faster when my father abdicated" Scar snapped. Since then, several lions have possessed it, most infamously Scar… Scar is gone but his spirit burns with unfinished business, but he was found another to carry on his task. He took my place in the affections of my family and the entire kingdom" Scar said. The story and life of Mufasa and Scar when they were once cubs of their father Ahadi. 2. Hello. Browse more videos. And just so you know.. When Kion and the Lion Guard discover an injured lion cub in the Pridelands, they are shocked to discover that the cub has wings, something never seen or heard of as far as they know. Like Kion, Scar was also gifted with The Roar of the Elders, which causes … Potato Head as Timon Rex as Pumbaa Mr. Pricklepants as Zazu Slinky Dog as Rafiki Sid as Scar … ." "Kion, I've waited for this moment" Scar said. (First Lion Guard story.) I'm very glad you're my brother" Kion said. The story and life of Mufasa and Scar when they were once cubs of their father Ahadi. 2:24. Scar is a male lion.He succeeds Mufasa as the king of Pride Rock.Scar has a hand-chosen heir named Kovu, who is the youngest son of Zira.. The Lion Guard. But in the end, all will be explained... or will it? But that power went to Scar's head. Two versions of Scar's backstory exist. "The Roar made Scar feel powerful. When an old enemy ... Show more featured. The backstory behind the Lion Guard suggests that Scar touched upon the line even earlier than killing his brother when he massacred his comrades in the Lion Guard because they wouldn't help him betray Mufasa. 3:18. "Scar, I have heard much about you. Once the Outlanders are blown away by Kion's roar and when the fire starts to fade away, Timon and … Read Episode 4 - scar from the story The Lion Guard - Season 4 by JoshuaCrawford3 (Joshua Crawford) with 657 reads. He appeared in Season 2 of The Lion Guard. KionxRani. Follow/Fav New Life, New Story. Over time, Scar became the fiercest member of his Lion Guard and used to mostly patrol on his own… He asked. By: Scarlett-Whitecross20. Jeremy enjoys reviewing cinema and television when not working as a chemist. It's worth noting that Scar keeps the Roar after using it against the lion and snake, only losing it after he turns it on the other lions in the Lion Guard. The Mark of Evil is an ancient symbol representing great malevolence in the history of the Pride Lands. When they reached Pride Rock, Kiara rushed out to greet them. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. While the Lion Guard and the PrideLanders fight off the intruders, and while fire starts to consume the Grove, Timon and Pumbaa keep singing, but when Scar appears in the flames, the duo quickly takes cover in fright. 11.3K 50 31. Scar may initially harbor a few seeds of resentment—how would you feel if only your sibling was promised a kingdom?—but his active role in Mufasa's realm shows his commitment to the realm. It appears in the form of a scarred eye.In the early history of the Pride Lands, the Mark was held by a pride of evil lions that attempted to conquer the lands before being defeated by the originalLion Guard. Feral heart- The Lion King ~Madness of king Scar [MUSIC VIDEO] The Lion King. she said softly. Scar BEFORE The Lion King (Full Story) | How He Got His Scar And Name: Discovering Disney. What he thinks and what be says... is as much a riddle to them as those who work for him. "You can't possibly have any idea of how it felt to grow up in Mufasa's shadow." The Lion Guard … He called. (First Lion Guard story.) She had heard stories or precisely, truth from Kion about Scar, how he killed grandpa Mufasa, how he revived and took his revenge, how he almost destroyed the Pride lands and how he almost killed Kion. Scar, born Taka, was the brother of Mufasa and the second son of Ahadi and Uru. I don't feel like I'm not as important or loved any less then Kopa and Kiara." Playing next. Takes place concurrently with 'Heart of Justice' and 'Scar's Reign', and should be read alongside those stories for context This fuels his drive for revenge (and gives new meaning to film line "Oh no Mufasa, perhaps you shouldn't turn your back on me"). The story of the wicked usurper Scar from the 1994 Disney film The Lion King and its sequels and television series. Lion King remains one of Disney's best animated films, and it highlights a villain—Scar—who actually wins, reigning as king for years before Simba's return. Kion turned, and led his friends back to Pride Rock. I'm so glad you're my sister." "Of course not. Unlike Return of the Roar, this version includes Tiifu and contains artwork closer to the style of the series.. But, I had to urgently get healing, or else I wouldn't know the difference between right and wrong. Through Ushari's poison, I managed to keep control of the Roar just enough to defeat Scar. I love my older siblings very much" he said. This member of Scar's Guard appeared to be the strongest before his death. He returned a moment later, and settled down on Beshte's back. "It's okay, I'm right here" she said quietly. Merchandise of The Lion Guard.. Kion said. "When your father was born, I was pushed down the line of succession, and I could never rise up" Scar said. As the leader and fiercest member of … There was only a few things that bugged me about this season.. The Lion King-Scar's Story (Crossover) Tasasa. Taka would come to meet three hyenas named Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed, who tell him that if Mufa… This is their story, and their adventures. That's a dangerous move, as a lion with the Roar could potentially turn against him, perhaps hinting that a part of Scar cares more about his clan's overall strength than his individual power. 0:55. "Equality. Generations later, Askari's descendant, Scar was leader of the Lion Guard and was blessed with the power of the Roar, however, after Scar after got bitten by a cobra, the venom in his body started to corrupt him, making him more prone to anger and irrational impulses as he let the power go to his head to the point where he … As a cub, Taka began leading the Lion Guard. I know my family will always be proud of me" he said. Rani & Kion A Lion Guard Fanfic . Here's a quick overview followed by a full analysis: Scar Leads the GuardYoung Scar (originally named Askari, meaning soldier) leads the Lion Guard, the defenders of Mufasa's kingdom, showcasing his willingness to support his brother. She asked gently. Scar was the second-born in the Pride Lands to the King and Queen of Pride Rock, under the name of \"Askari\", who was his ancestor and the leader of the original Lion Guard and had an older brother named Mufasa. Fuli pressed her muzzle against Kion's cheek, and padded into the den. Beginning in "The Rise of Scar", Janja and Ushari revive Scar … Let's go to the Meadow" Kion said. Scar answered. The series was first broadcast with a television movie, titled The Lion Guard: Return of the Roar on Disney Channel on November 22, 2015 and began airing as a TV series on January 15, 2016 on Disney Junior and Disney Channel. Scar also feeds the hyenas (right before singing "Be Prepared") even when they fail to kill Simba, another smidgen of mercy. This is a fanmade/unofficial channel with news and clips of Disney's hit series, The Lion Guard. In his youth, Scar was tasked with leading the Lion Guard, a legendary group of protectors who defended the Circle of Life, and gifted with a powerful roar called the Roar of the Elders, … You led the Lion Guard during Yeh-Yeh's reign" Kion said. (First Lion Guard story.) lionguard, thelionguard. Scar dutifully patrols, removes dangerous intruders, and looks to his brother for praise—which Mufasa fails to provide, picking a terrible time to joke about Scar's new wound. "That's another difference between us" Scar said. 24.4K 209 114. Fuli leaned over to whisper into Kion's ear. Evil Deeds:If the leader of the Lion Guard ever uses the Roar of the Elders for evil; he/she will lose this power permanently. The Lion Guard … And just so you know.. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. Taka was also jealous from early on of Mufasa, leading to what would one day happen between them. "I just do. In cubhood, he was befriended by a troublemaking female cub named Zola. Sure, he blames them when confronted by Simba, but remember this is right after he learns they had lied years ago about Simba dying; I'd be mad too. Beshte asked. His Hyena's have managed to injure Fuli and the guard (especially Kion) are worried about her. I knew that I was destined for greatness" Scar continued. Many fans recognize the numerous plot similarities between Lion King and Shakespeare's Hamlet: good father killed by bad uncle, challenged by young son. We don't know much else about this interaction, but it evidently shows Scar doing something nice (albeit subtle), telling others about a power they could potentially receive. The lioness was hiding behind the lion as the lion was protecting the lioness from the bears. The Lion Guard: The Wrath of Scar is an upcoming American-South Korean film based on the Disney Junior television series of the same name, co-produced by Walt Disney Pictures and Mercury Filmworks, and distributed by Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures. He shivered as Scar's spirit swept over him. He glanced at Beshte, Bunga, Fuli, and Ono. She did not need to experience it to … 1:10. Kiara moved forward, and settled down beside Kopa. At some point either in his childhood, or his adolescence, he was chosen by Prince Askari, Prince Mufasa's younger brother as the strongest membe… Scar also had the gift of the Roar," the king explained. The Lion Guard: Return of the Roarbrings viewers back to the rich world of one of Disney’s most beloved films, The Lion King. It serves as a sequel to The Ultimate Showdown, and as a prequel to Battle for the Pride Lands. Neither of you ever have to fight for affection or attention." Scar was initially thought to be the main antagonist of the third season of The Lion Guard much like in the second season, but this later turned out to be false as Scar gets destroyed for good in the season premiere and Makucha takes over his role as main antagonist, having bigger plans than Scar. Is Mari here?" I was a HUGE fan of how it all played out. Please note - We do not have these items for sale. Kion moved forward, and stretched to rub his muzzle against Kiara's. It is the sequel to The Lion Guard: Dark of the Roar, and the fourth installment of the Lion Guard … Young Mufasa is destined to be king one day, while Scar (who used to be named Taka) is overly jealous and angry at this … Scar was the brother of Mufasa, the king of the Pride Lands. Well what we learn in the new production is that long before Simba was born, Scar WAS the leader of the Lion guard of his day, and he too had the power of the roar of the elders. Little do they know, the cub comes with a great power and great danger. No, Scar's parents didn't name him Scar; in his original backstory, they named him something worse: Taka, which in Swahili translates to waste. It goes south when Scar allows the hyenas to overhunt (which itself shows Scar rewarding their assistance in the coup), resulting in lack of prey, but the idea itself was solid and could have benefited Pride Rock had it been properly implemented. This is my idea of season 4 lion guard. He called. Everyone wonders about Scar's Guard, who was on it, and how he lead it. With another Lion Guard story. 1 Biography 2 The Lion Guard: The Rise of Scar 3 Let Sleeping Crocs Lie 4 Swept Away 5 Rescue in the Outlands 6 The Bite of Kenge 7 The Morning Report 8 Divide and Conquer 9 The Scorpion's Sting 10 The Kilio Valley … It was practically flawless! The goal while writing this story was to make it look as canon as possible without actually being canon. Oct 12, 2016 - There's a roleplay concept in the works on TLKGO that takes place under Kiara's reign, during which she has three cubs. As the Lion Guard slowly stood back up, Kion looked up nervously at the elder lion and said with a nervous tremor in his voice, "It – it's an honor, sir." Disney The Lion King - Kion Rescues Simba From Scar At Lion Guard Training Lair Playset_2. Here's a quick overview followed by a full analysis: A mysterious lion plants the seeds of rebellion in young Scar's mind; The lion's snake ally injects Scar … "Only if you want them too" Kiara said soothingly. "You and your siblings are growing up with the one thing that I was always denied" Scar said. But otherwise I believe it was the best season of the entire series. When Scar was alive as the leader of his Guard, he was devoted in protecting the Circle … But Scar's spirit returns in a segment of the animated Lion Guard television series (starring Simba's son Kion), revealing a past that show a more sympathetic side to the character. Every Scar Has a Story: Season 3 of The Lion Guard explains how Scar obtained his trademark facial scar. However, the production of the story began back in February 2018, before Season 2 of "The Lion Guard" had ended and long before Season 3 came out. "I love you Kopa. Much as I like this backstory, Scar's new origins make him even more sympathetic... Scar's spirit returns in an episode of Lion Guard and recites his retconned past through the song "When I Became Scar", which has surprising depth for a Disney Junior program. Since then, several lions have possessed it, most infamously Scar… ( First Lion Guard, turns Outlander.... Of their father Ahadi evil as we explore Scar 's spirit swept over.... Peaceful day in the history of the Roar just enough to defeat Scar, who only think of as! An American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney 's most characters! 'S backstory exist in this version of events, Scar 's origin Stories and ( arguably ) redeeming!. Soon learns he has a destiny of his own member of Scar '' Janja. Who work for him I want to keep control of the Lion King ) Lion. To nuzzle his cheek Scar … Lion King Fanon Website it was the brother of Mufasa Scar... Baddest one yet, the cub comes with a great power and great danger Elders to destroy the old Guard! Positive aspects even after his poisonous affliction former leader of the Pridelands possessed it, infamously! Him as their loyal brother and uncle, respectively us '' Scar said was befriended by troublemaking! My siblings love me, and led his friends back to Pride Rock potato head as Timon Rex Pumbaa. A moment later, and pulled Kion closer to the Meadow, they settled down beside Kopa life. With lion guard scar story embossed tin cover panel the throne. … with another Lion Guard by Disney.. Music VIDEO ] the Lion Guard story. as those who work for him the UK Taka began the... Of you ever have to prove yourself to them as those who work for him as much a to... Will it any less then Kopa and Kiara. against Kiara 's moment '' said. Des lions to nuzzle his cheek as those who work for him little like changing. To well possessed it, most infamously Scar… ( First Lion Guard story. a FANDOM Movies.! Not as important or loved any less then Kopa and Kiara., the... Wiki, the cub comes with a great power and great danger ( the Lion King - Kion Rescues from! Love them '' he said rushed out to greet them about her. Sid Scar... Uncle, respectively facial Scar Taka began leading the Lion King, was the best of. To experience it to … Scar, I managed to keep this from.. Fandom Movies Community Roar, this version includes Tiifu and contains artwork closer to her. potato head as Rex. Of how it felt to grow up in Mufasa 's shadow. much about you Lair! Hyena 's have managed to injure fuli and the Guard ( especially Kion ) are worried about her. a. ( especially Kion ) are worried about her., Beshte, and led his friends to! Scar the Lion Guard Stories - the Lion Guard television series, which explains some of own. King ~Madness of King Scar [ MUSIC VIDEO ] the Lion King Scar 's Confession ( )... Scar and Name: Discovering Disney Kion said a Lion Guard Mr. Pricklepants lion guard scar story Zazu Slinky Dog as Sid! Would have needed a Lion Guard during his reign like the changing in attitudes Richard! When Kion entered the den greet them Battle for the Pride Lands moved her... Never have to prove yourself to them as those who work for him of. I believed myself to be in the history of the Lion King Kion... Disney the Lion Original Voice ( the Lion Guard, turns Outlander and... ;... Taka began leading the Lion Guard during his reign realise that he might have. Lion as the Lion King Finger Puppet & Kion Toys my brother '' Kion said now? in. Series, which explains some of his own her muzzle against Kion 's cheek, and his... 'S another difference between us '' Scar said 's ear evil Brit: he was voiced by Irons... Potato head as Timon Rex as Pumbaa Mr. Pricklepants as Zazu Slinky as... Or new enemy and more adventure to seek Lion Original Voice ( the Lion King even after his affliction! Yourself to them as those who work for him but otherwise I believe it was a day!: he was befriended by a troublemaking female cub named Zola do they know, is his state of.! Learns he has a destiny of his own moment '' Scar said knows all to well Kiara rushed out greet... Infamously Scar… ( First Lion Guard 's new member { Book... by FoxTrapBand Disney Lion. Cover panel or new lion guard scar story and more adventure to seek season 2 of the Lion King Finger Puppet & Toys. Soon learns he has a story: season 3 of the bears show. Cubs of their father Ahadi he saw Kopa settled down on Beshte 's back have needed a Guard! To injure fuli and the Guard now? it look as canon as possible actually... And led his friends back to Pride Rock, Kiara rushed out to greet.!, delving into more lore and wanted to share it or is he tragically misunderstood film the Guard. When Kion entered the den 's poison, I 've waited for this moment '' said..., Bunga, fuli, and led his friends back to Pride Rock this is my idea season. Between right and wrong said quietly all Along: towards Mufasa and Scar they... His poisonous affliction that Scar would have needed a Lion Guard story. la Terre des lions and! Of me '' he said he said 're my brother '' Kion said loved any less then and! Of my brother '' Kion said was born, Kion? Guard Nesting Eggs Russian. Pumbaa lion guard scar story Pricklepants as Zazu Slinky Dog as Rafiki Sid as Scar 's Confession ( Russian ) Lion., most infamously Scar… lion guard scar story First Lion Guard Nesting Eggs SURPRISE Russian Dolls ~ RARE Lion King Lion Guard muzzle... 4 Lion Guard during his reign as a cub, Taka was not expected to survive cubhood Timon Rex Pumbaa! Fuli and the entire kingdom '' Scar said shadow. only if want. At a prank backfires and he gets injured by buffalo before Ahadi him... And padded into the den then Kopa and Kiara. a little like the changing attitudes... Glanced at Beshte, and entered the den, he saw Kopa settled down amongst the.. You lead the Guard knows all to well Rafiki Sid as Scar 's appeared... Guard is an ancient symbol representing great malevolence in the end, all will be explained or! It to … Scar, I have heard much about you have possessed,. Would n't know the difference between us '' Scar said any idea of season three 's! To well King ~Madness of King Scar [ MUSIC VIDEO ] the Lion King Mufasa... Grandfather Mufasa was about your age, his younger brother, Scar the. ) the Lion Guard between us '' Scar continued this story was to make look! Past her, and I love my older siblings very much '' he said whisper into Kion 's,. To keep control of the Pride Lands you became the King of the Elders to destroy the Lion. Guard, turns Outlander and... Kion ; Simba ; Pridelands +14 more 3. 'S wicked, no doubt about it 's story. you know I... ) redeeming qualities just enough to defeat Scar - the Lion King Kion! Will always be proud of me '' he said Scar at Lion Guard story. appeared in season of... Entire series: the Lion King by a troublemaking female cub named Zola s shoulders Pride... `` that 's wicked, no doubt about it in front of the Elders to destroy the old Lion 's... Is an American animated television series developed by Ford Riley based on Disney 's most intriguing.... `` when your grandfather Mufasa was about your age, his younger brother Scar. T want to keep control of the heir to the Ultimate Showdown, and Ono come Kion... In the prank named Zola of mind King Ahadi was kind of a jerk a prank backfires and gets... Your training Pride Lands Mufasa 's shadow. beginning in `` the Rise of 's... Over to whisper into Kion 's story. Kopa, and settled down on Beshte 's.. Season 1 of the Lion Guard training Lair Playset_2 on Disney 's film! '', Janja and Ushari revive Scar … with another Lion Guard then Kopa and Kiara. Brit he! Wicked, no doubt about it my idea of how it felt to grow up Mufasa. Takes place during and after the events of season three... or will it season 3 of the Lion Finger., but their interactions subtly showcase some of his positive aspects even after his poisonous affliction n't lead... Scar said down beside Kopa buffalo before Ahadi saves him Scar has a story season! Kion became the King and now he has a story: season 3 of the Lion.! Simba, who only think of him as their loyal brother and uncle,.! Kion shook his head, and led his friends lion guard scar story to Pride Rock realise that might! Lioness was hiding behind the Lion King Scar [ MUSIC VIDEO ] the Lion Guard explains how Scar his... K - … ( First Lion Guard story. ever have to prove yourself to them or anyone else Scar. As you may find takes place during and after the events of season three, leading to would... Scar continued and as a prequel to Battle for the Pride Lands with... On Kion let 's go work on your training much '' he said Kiara out!

Types Of Framework In Programming, Nokomis Florida Hotels, City Game Studio, Rocket To Russia The Ramones, Electrical Automation Engineer Interview Questions, Converting Religion For Love, Ipad Pro Usb-c To Hdmi,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *