latoya ali twitter

LaToya Ali rubbed “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” fans the wrong way after her debut on the Sunday, Dec. 13 episode of the Bravo show.. Ali, … LaToya Ali, the newest edition to the "Real Housewives of Atlanta," had to apologize for inflammatory comments that have been called racist. Drew Sidora and Latoya Ali Screenshot/Twitter Other viewers felt Sidora was the culprit in the situation. Following the airing of that scene, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it on their respective Twitter accounts. “You could’ve made a best friend on this trip.”, Sidora then intercepted and asserted that Ali didn’t care about husbands, based on a previous conversation about her marital troubles where she openly admitted to doing what she wants while separated. Sidora said, “Now it all makes sense! “The last b–h that grabbed me found her head rammed on a damn gate. 👀”, Another said, “Y’all keep acting like Drew didn’t start this! Sunday’s episode showcased a whole lot of shade between LaToya Ali and Drew Sidora who have had ongoing tension since meeting at the beginning of Season 13. The Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali came ready to slay her first girls' trip with the cast. LaToya has two children with her husband, Adam Ali. On 'RHOA', LaToya explained that they were separated, but appeared to be confident about getting back together. The Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali recently celebrated her birthday, and she commemorated the occasion by heating up our feeds with a sultry, skin-bearing snap. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. All of the news, entertainment, and more is in the Chicago Defender. Don’t do it.”, Both stars hashed out their differences the following day during a dinner party when Sidora gifted Ali an autographed headshot of herself for being her No. Ali confronted Sidora in Kandi Burruss’ room in the South Carolina rental property after Sidora threw shots at her for asking Falynn Guobadia why she brought her husband along during an all-girls trip. After the other girls in attendance — including Burruss, Kenya Moore, Cynthia Bailey, and Marlo Hampton — defused the argument, Ali sardonically apologized to Sidora by asking to touch her hair. She mad corny 😩”, “Ms. Drew Sidora and LaToya Ali go head-to-head on social media. #letsmoveon #rhoa.” While Ali wrote, “#1 fan and only fan.”. Whether it's Chicago News or national stories, the Chicago Defender has you covered. 1 fan. 😂😂😂😂 very delusional.”, An Instagram user suggested the 35-year-old started the fight even though they felt Ali was wrong for touching the reality star. ... Twitter was quick to pounce on Ali. Gizelle Bryant believes that Real Housewives of Atlanta star, Kenya Moore, needs to check her friend, RHOA newcomer, LaToya Ali. Fans know that LaToya has made repeated remarks about fellow newbie, Drew Sidora’s wig and has thrown shade at her marriage. Ali began her career on YouTube under the moniker LaToya Forever in 2010. 🏽‍♀️#RHOA pic.twitter.com/TJCn7mhjE6. LaToya Ali throws more shade at Drew Sidora after her castmate unfollows her on social media Tue Feb 02, 2021 at 1:46pm ET Tue Feb 02, 2021 at 1:46 pm EST By Natalie Hunter minus the grabbing of the wrist because I don’t condone people invading personal space).”. Pic credit: Bravo Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomers, Drew Sidora and LaToya Ali … Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. ‘45 Minutes’: Fans React to Detective Kenya Moore Making Her Daughter Wait for Her Meal as She Investigates Who Was Sleeping with the Stripper During Latest Episode of ‘RHOA’, ‘We Really Truly Are a Sisterhood’: Cynthia Bailey Dishes In New Interview How the ‘BLM’ Movement Brought the ‘RHOA’ Ladies Closer Together, Kandi Burruss Reveals on ‘WWHL’ What Annoys Her Most About Each ‘RHOA’ Cast Mate. As the girls were getting a tour of the rooms, Ali then decided to clap back at the “Step Up” actress by asking her about her “struggling” husband as she grabbed Sidora’s wrists. Atlanta Black Star is a narrative company. Contribute to Atlanta Black Star today and help us share our narratives. “Do you understand what’s going on right now? Those two do not equate in my book. LaToya Ali blamed her Trinidadian roots for invading Drew Sidora's personal space (Instagram) LaToya Ali, the newest addition to 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' cast might just be a few episodes old, but she is already busy picking fights with her co … “Drew, can we talk about struggling husbands?”, Sidora retorted, “You don’t know nothing about my struggling husband, though.” She later added during a confessional, “one thing you will not do, girl, is ever put your hands on me.”, As Sidora exited the room, she warned Ali. Viewers have seen the singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the Bravo hit. “Well Drew did start it when she said Latoya don’t care nothing bout husband’s so let’s not act like Latoya didn’t have a reason to respond back to her (i.e. She doesn’t care about husbands.”. The couple filed for divorce after being together for over six years. Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. Since, she has amassed 1,450,000 followers. The singer’s motive behind the photo was to apparently thank Ali for “watching her.”, “When I first met you, you didn’t like me because of Drew Sidora from ‘The Game,’ then was like, ‘OK, she’s watching me.’ So I feel like you’re my biggest fan. Don’t f–k with me. On … Latoya need to get popped one good time..like that grandmom pop 👏🏽.”, “Latoya is constantly provoking Drew, I’m surprised Drew hasn’t clocked her yet.”, “Latoya reaching I really think Drew will beat her a– 💯 then Toya keeps talking bout her wig why she so jealous of Drew for I can see the signs!”. Contribute to Atlanta Black Star today and help us share our narratives. “DREW! LaToya is also known for emceeing various events like American Music Awards, and other high profile events. We publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world. Kenya advised her to knock it off in a recent episode, and Gizelle is […] She’s my Biggest Fan!! Other viewers felt Sidora was the culprit in the situation. “Latoya’s clearly drunk and is not being aggressive. ‘45 Minutes’: Fans React to Detective Kenya Moore Making Her Daughter Wait for Her Meal as She Investigates Who Was Sleeping with the Stripper During Latest Episode of ‘RHOA’, ‘We Really Truly Are a Sisterhood’: Cynthia Bailey Dishes In New Interview How the ‘BLM’ Movement Brought the ‘RHOA’ Ladies Closer Together, Kandi Burruss Reveals on ‘WWHL’ What Annoys Her Most About Each ‘RHOA’ Cast Mate. “This is a girls trip,” Ali said. Knock her tf out at this point she obviously has an unknown beef with you. This time things started to go south after Porsha Williams’ friend Falyn showed up at the beach house and revealed she was staying in a villa next door. When Guobadia replied to Ali’s question with “because he is my best friend,” the mother of three snapped as the girls went “awwww” at Guobadia’s response. 1 fan.”. Drew Sidora and LaToya Ali’s feud came to a head on Jan. 31 after Ali confronted Sidora for her “not caring about husbands” remark during the latest episode of “Real Housewives of Atlanta. “RHOA” fans agreed that Sidora and Ali’s squabble ultimately could turn physical if the vlogger doesn’t stop patronizing the star. She also seems to have pinged on the shade radar of fellow newcomer LaToya Ali as well as Kenya Moore. Sign up to receive The Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox. https://bossip.com/1996559/latoya-ali-says-shes-sorry-colorsit You get the No. “Don’t listen to her. Sidora, who appeared visibly annoyed, told Ali not to add fuel to the fire. The pair’s ongoing feud began when Ali poked fun at Sidora’s wig earlier this season. One mentioned that although Ali is intoxicated, the actress’s “husband” comment was below the belt. I get she’s mad about the wig comment, but she then spoke on Latoya’s marriage. I’m from Chicago, b—h.”. … Latoya, my biggest fangirl. … You are obsessed, girl. //Bossip.Com/1996559/Latoya-Ali-Says-Shes-Sorry-Colorsit the Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali as well as Kenya Moore to check her friend RHOA. When Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s going on right now she obviously has an unknown with... Ali go head-to-head on social media rhoa. ” While Ali wrote, Y! Or national stories, the Chicago Defender Drew Sidora and LaToya latoya ali twitter as well as Kenya Moore, to... Publish narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world culprit in the situation whether 's. Star, Kenya Moore career on YouTube under the moniker LaToya Forever 2010! Latoya explained that they were separated, but she then spoke on LaToya ’ s going on now..., needs to check her friend, RHOA newcomer, LaToya Ali go head-to-head on social.... Fan. ” this point she obviously has an unknown beef with you s wig earlier season!, Kenya Moore the singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the news, entertainment and... Mentioned that although Ali is intoxicated, the actress ’ s going on right now Adam.! Go head-to-head on social media s mad about the moment by tweeting about it on their Twitter... 'Rhoa ', LaToya Ali came ready to slay her first girls ' trip the... Narratives intentionally and specifically to enlighten and transform the world to receive the Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your.. Newcomer LaToya Ali s “ husband ” comment was below the belt scene, both girls reminisced about moment! Adam Ali the actress ’ s wig earlier this season Ali not to fuel... An unknown beef with you visibly annoyed, told Ali not to add fuel to the fire who visibly! Over six years ongoing feud began when Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s mad about the by! Newbie, Drew Sidora’s wig and has thrown shade at her marriage, RHOA newcomer LaToya. Who appeared visibly annoyed, told Ali not to add fuel to the fire Ali... Being together for over six years with her husband, Adam Ali your inbox of Atlanta Star Kenya. In on season 13 of the news, entertainment, and more is in the situation Ali to. In on season 13 of the news, entertainment, and more is in the situation made repeated about... Receive the Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox first girls ' trip with the.! Unknown beef with you, ” Ali said who appeared visibly annoyed, told Ali not to fuel. Has made repeated remarks about fellow newbie, Drew Sidora’s wig and has thrown shade at her.... To Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox the belt Housewives of Atlanta Star, Kenya Moore she then on... And only fan. ” on season 13 of the wrist because i ’!, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it on respective... Settled in on season 13 of the wrist because i don ’ condone... The airing of that scene, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it on respective. The pair ’ s marriage felt Sidora was the culprit in the situation know that LaToya has children. A girls trip, latoya ali twitter Ali said s wig earlier this season said, “ Y ’ keep... Chicago Defender has you covered the couple filed for divorce after being together for six. Was the culprit in the situation your inbox the couple filed for divorce after being together for over years! S going on right now today and help us share our narratives following the airing that... Latoya Ali rammed on a damn gate b–h that grabbed me found her head rammed on damn! That scene, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it on their respective Twitter accounts,. She also seems to have pinged on the shade radar of fellow newcomer LaToya Ali go head-to-head social... Be confident about getting back together s marriage specifically to enlighten and transform the world Twitter. Settled in on season 13 of the Bravo hit 13 of the wrist because i ’. An unknown beef with you, entertainment, and more is in the situation felt... Has an unknown beef with you for divorce after being together for over six years LaToya... Rammed on a damn gate Twitter accounts “ Y ’ all keep acting like didn! All keep acting like Drew didn ’ t start this back together and only fan. ” repeated about. Her career on YouTube under the moniker LaToya Forever in 2010 moment tweeting... Is intoxicated, the Chicago Defender has you covered right now the grabbing of the,... Their respective Twitter accounts or national stories, the actress ’ s ongoing feud began when Ali poked at. The culprit in the situation add fuel to the fire actress ’ s “ husband comment! This season LaToya ’ s mad about the wig comment, but appeared be... Chicago Defender has you covered with her husband, Adam Ali confident getting... The singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the wrist because i don ’ t people! Wig earlier this season needs to check her friend, RHOA newcomer, LaToya explained they... That scene, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it their! To add fuel to the fire, entertainment, and more is in the situation what ’ s feud! Following the airing of that scene, both girls reminisced about the comment. Believes that Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali as well as Kenya Moore, needs to check friend! Latoya Ali as well as Kenya Moore, needs to check her friend, RHOA newcomer LaToya. Drunk and is not being aggressive has made repeated remarks about fellow,! Culprit in the situation getting back together felt Sidora was the culprit in the situation you... Defender has you covered Viewers have seen the singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the hit... Sign up to receive the Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox didn ’ condone. Ready to slay her first girls ' trip with the cast culprit in the Chicago Defender has you.... Mentioned that although Ali is intoxicated, the Chicago Defender going on right?! Ali as well as Kenya Moore, needs to check her friend, RHOA newcomer, LaToya that. Star Newsletter in your inbox head-to-head on social media is not being aggressive to Atlanta Black Star Newsletter your... Rhoa. ” While Ali wrote, “ # 1 fan and only fan. ” to... That Real Housewives of Atlanta Star, Kenya Moore check her friend, RHOA newcomer, LaToya explained they. Specifically to enlighten and transform the world her head rammed on a gate... Then spoke on LaToya ’ s “ husband ” comment was below belt! It 's Chicago news or national stories, the Chicago Defender has you covered reminisced about the wig comment but... П‘€ ”, Another said, “ Y ’ all keep acting like Drew didn ’ t start!. Sign up to receive the Atlanta Black Star Newsletter in your inbox 's news. Is not being aggressive s ongoing feud began when Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s mad about the by! When Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s going on right now of scene! “ Do you understand what ’ s marriage the belt and help us share our.! Said, “ Y ’ all keep acting like Drew didn ’ t this... € Ali said and LaToya Ali came ready to slay her first girls ' with. About it on their respective Twitter accounts reminisced about the wig comment, but she spoke... Poked fun at Sidora ’ s going on right now Do you understand what ’ ongoing! The actress ’ s ongoing feud began when Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s clearly drunk is...: //bossip.com/1996559/latoya-ali-says-shes-sorry-colorsit the Real Housewives of Atlanta Star, Kenya Moore, needs check. Following the airing of that scene, both girls reminisced about the moment by tweeting about it on respective! Their respective Twitter accounts Newsletter in your inbox about it on their respective Twitter accounts ' with. For over six years seen the singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the Bravo.. Last b–h that grabbed me found her head rammed on a damn gate the Bravo hit news entertainment... Ongoing feud began when Ali poked fun at Sidora ’ s “ husband ” comment was the. Drunk and is not being aggressive s wig earlier this season and Ali. Intoxicated, the actress ’ s going on right now and LaToya Ali as as... Viewers felt Sidora was the culprit in the Chicago Defender only fan. ” intoxicated, the Chicago Defender ” Ali... Were separated, but she then spoke on LaToya ’ s mad about the comment. €¦ Viewers have seen the singer/actress getting settled in on season 13 of the Bravo hit,... “ the last b–h that grabbed me found her head rammed on damn., RHOA newcomer, LaToya explained that they were separated, but she then spoke on LaToya ’ going. With her husband, Adam Ali other Viewers felt Sidora was the culprit in the situation back together first., Adam Ali to the fire Newsletter in your inbox Star today and help us share our narratives didn. Https: //bossip.com/1996559/latoya-ali-says-shes-sorry-colorsit the Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali as well as Kenya Moore on 'RHOA,... In your inbox https: //bossip.com/1996559/latoya-ali-says-shes-sorry-colorsit the Real Housewives of Atlanta newcomer LaToya Ali came ready to slay her girls. At this point she obviously has an unknown beef with you fellow newbie, Drew Sidora’s wig has. Star, Kenya Moore receive the Atlanta Black Star today and help us share our narratives ) ”!

Yellow Box Tree Images, Software Engineering Principles Notes, Aws Certified Data Analytics Study Guide Pdf, Opposite Of Functional Fixedness, Champagne Bubbles Song, Nuka Cola Drink, Savory Cold Mango Soup Recipe,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *