j cork greensburg pa

more, Pepper-Jack Cheese, Adobo Tortilla Chips, Pretzels, Asian Sesame Vegetable Slaw, Sweet Thai Chili Sauce, Herb Goat Cheese Spread, Roasted Tomato Vinaigrette, Baguette, Ahi Tuna, Wakame Sea Weed Salad, Soy Sesame, Spicy Aioli, Crackers, Pecan Kahlua Crust, Gala Apple Slices, Crackers, Pancetta, Romano Cheese, Amaretto Honey Butter, Toasted Almonds, Dressings: Blackberry Pinot Noir Vinaigrette, Smoked Blue Cheese, Caramelized Shallot, Lemon Mint Vinaigrette, Creamy Caesar, Buttermilk Ranch, Balsamic, Mixed Greens, Red Wine Poached Pear Candied Walnuts, Dried Cranberries, Herb Goat Cheese Fritter, Blackberry Pinot Noir Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens, Chipotle Candied Bacon, Smoked Blue Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Caramelized Shallot Vinaigrette, Romaine, Parmesan, Black Pepper, Garlic Herb Croutons, Anchovy Fillets, Creamy Caesar Dressing, Iceberg, Cherry Tomatoes, Candied Walnuts, Chives, Apple-Wood Bacon, Smoked Blue Cheese Dressing, Arugula, Spinach, Eggplant, Zucchini, Artichokes, Yellow Pepper, Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, Feta Cheese, Lemon Mint Vinaigrette, Mixed Greens, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Carrots, Garlic Herb Croutons, Shaved Parmesan, Hard-Boiled Egg, 8oz Filet Of Beef Tenderloin, Rosemary Fingerling Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Demi-Glace, Roasted Carrots & Brussels Sprouts, Wild Rice Pilaf, Charred Lemon Remoulade, Honey Pistachio Crusted, Wild Rice Pilaf, Beetroot Gastrique, Micro Basil, Pancetta, Peas, Pecorino Romano Cream Sauce, Cracked Black Pepper, Spaghetti, Grilled Cold-Water Lobster Tail, Pink Vodka Sauce, Herb Bread Crumb, Parmesan, Charred Onion Sausage Stuffing, Rosemary Apple Chutney, Sweet Potato Puree, Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Beef Short Rib- Creamy Horseradish Leek Risotto, Wild Mushroom Chasseur Sauce, Grilled Asparagus, Roasted Tomatoes, Eggplant, Zucchini, Mushrooms, Parmesan, Toasted Pine Nuts, Balsamic Reduction, Micro Basil, Lemon White Wine Pan Sauce, Steak Blend, Lettuce, Tomato, Red Onion, House Pickles, Smoked Cheddar Cheese, Brioche Bun, Blackened Tiger Shrimp, Smoked Cheddar Grits. Dinner Menu Lunch Menu Snacks & Sharing. Add reviews and photos for J Corks. Order takeaway and delivery at J. Corks, Greensburg with Tripadvisor: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 172 restaurants in Greensburg. We have never been disappointed! Great cocktail menu and reasonable prices, It was so nice to visit a real restaurant opposed to a chain restaurant. We invite you to join us for lunch, dinner or happy hour in our cocktail lounge, fire-side … J. Corks: Excellent everything - See 115 traveler reviews, 37 candid photos, and great deals for Greensburg, PA, at Tripadvisor. Too bad because I have dined there many times while in town over the years. Our server was Ariel. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? J. Corks. The only reason I gave it 3 stars was due to past experience - this time it was a 2. Everyone in our group of six...More, Food was good. Are you sure you want to delete this question? First time to J Corks and the experience was fantastic The salads are unique in the variety. Very friendly staff, comfortable atmosphere. J. Corks, Greensburg: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 171 restaurants in Greensburg. ADVERTISEMENT. The cocktail...More, You cant go wrong going to J Corks! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? They said they were full, yet seated two women immediately after I walked out. Restaurants near J. Corks, Greensburg on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near J. Corks in Greensburg, Pennsylvania. if so get another one!!! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. All staff in masks. Main menu Open search menu . Popular hours. J. Corks offers high-end American fare and gives downtown business people a great new atmosphere to conduct working lunches. Get delivery from J Corks super-fast to your door. The atmosphere is welcoming, the food is excellent, and the wait staff is attentive and friendly. Page Transparency See More. My wife and always enjoy this little restaurant in downtown Greensburg, PA. The food and service were both outstanding. Visit our Facebook Page. So head on over to the highly-rated J. Corks for some American eats and see what the buzz is all about. The food was very good. Is it still worth $50. Up the side street is a public parking area. We started with a cocktail at the bar. Parking is easy peasy around the corner with a drop off spot in front, makes it easy to go to. This time was not good. Very safe atmosphere. The inside restaurant is lovely, the bar area is comfortable, and there is an outdoor garden area for good weather dining. It has a limited selection and is way over priced for the mediocre food that is now being served! Food was good but our server wasn’t great. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Award winning restaurant Welcome to J.Corks, Greensburg's choice for delicious and creative cuisine and cocktails. At J. Corks, we strive to have the most energetic environment, in Greensburg! J. Corks offers high-end American fare and gives downtown business people a great new atmosphere to conduct working lunches. The steak was cooked to perfection and the sides were great. July 2020. First time there. J. Corks, Greensburg: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 172 restaurants in Greensburg. There is a full bar, formal dining room and patio area which patrons can choose their atmosphere. Food is way better there and the service exceptional. Reviews for J. Corks. Website View Menu (724) 691-0434. There is a full bar, … Actually, there is a couple public parking spots. j. corks greensburg 0434 zomato, site:zomato.com corks, j. corks 25 e pittsburgh st greensburg pa 15601 united states, j corks restaurant greensburg pa, site:zomato.com j corks 15601. You might have to walk a little from them the side street public parking is probably best if you don't get a meter in front. J Corks appears in: Restaurants, Banquet Facilities, Seafood Restaurants, New American Restaurants, Vegetarian Restaurants Won’t be the last. The food is really good as well. 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg The calamari was the best I ever ate. The summer menu is terrible!! Thanks. Čeština English Español Indonesian Italian Polish Português (BR) Português (PT) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese. This is an amazing restaurant. About Zomato . Food & Drink 25 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg, PA 15601 25 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg Directions. The bartender was very attentive. They had a limited menu -...More, Ate here recently and had a great meal. BBB Rating: A+. Always trying new places so, it was J Corks this weekend. Hotels near The Westmoreland Museum of American Art, Hotels near Westmoreland County Courthouse, Hotels near 14Th Quartermaster Detachment Memorial, Hotels near (PIT) Pittsburgh Intl Airport, Hotels near (LBE) Westmoreland County Airport, Asian Restaurants for Lunch in Greensburg, Late Night American Restaurants in Greensburg, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in Greensburg, Restaurants for Group Dining in Greensburg, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Greensburg. overpriced, under serving, do they really have a certified chef??? Bar & Grill. There is a full bar, formal dining room and patio area which patrons can choose their atmosphere. the food is excellent and the usual upper American fare, but with a slight change in treatment....More. View the menu for J. Corks and restaurants in Greensburg, PA. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. Wife had crab cakes also excellent. Learn more about offering online ordering to your diners. I had the fish special, excellent. Hours or services may differ due to COVID-19. (724) 691-0434. The space is nicely appointed and the service is first rate. JCorks uses fresh, high quality… 10. Really no other negative comments except that our particular server didn’t help my opinion of the overall experience. Hands down, their menu holds its own. 25 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg, PA 15601; No cuisines specified $$$ $$ J. Corks (724) 691-0434. Had dinner here tonight. JCorks offer four seating areas for casual or classic dining. They have meters on the street. I wisely went to the old one eleven now called the Venue. Son and I came in for dinner on a Saturday night. Is there restaurant or public parking nearby? Never again. English. J Corks - 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601 - Rated 4.8 based on 62 Reviews "This post has been updated please read to the end. Got our drinks and menus quickly. Topped it off with coffee n Baileys. 4 menu pages, 229 reviews - J. Corks menu in Greensburg. Also, is there a dress code. 25 E Pittsburgh St. Greensburg, PA 15601. Cocktails are creative and a generous pour. Today 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM Open All Hours +17246910434 View Website View … Restaurants American Restaurants Vegetarian Restaurants. Groupon. Actually, there is a couple public parking spots. Please contact the business directly to verify hours and availability. The "manager" was so incredibly rude to us (long time regulars) that we don't care to go back! Local > Pennsylvania > Greensburg > Food & Drink. location dangerous-jon held might arrest you Up the side street is a public parking area. Casual but stylish atmosphere. Greensburg; J. Corks; J. Corks (724) 691-0434. (Fish sandwich) Tried the Raspberry Jalapeño beer. 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601 I have eaten a LOT of good food, from Buenos Aires, Argentina to Barcelona, Spain and all across the U.S. and back, and the meal I had at J. Cork ranks among... Badges Bar & Grille - 9 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, The Venue - 113 S Pennsylvania Ave, Greensburg. JCorks is a classic casual restaurant in Greensburg, Pa. JCorks features traditional classics as well as new, energetic dishes. J. Corks dresses up well for an renovated old lady (Elks Lodge) in the middle of Greensburg. Suggest an Edit Update menu. And the sweet potato fries with maple syrup dipping sauce eliminated the need for dessert (although we got some to go). J Corks in Greensburg, PA -- Get driving directions to 25 E Pittsburgh St Greensburg, PA 15601. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. If you're feeling like going out to a fancy spot on the town, highly recommended. Get quick answers from J. Corks staff and past visitors. They have great wine selections to choose from. Good Menu, Wonderful Cocktail Menu, Outdoor Dining. They have meters on the street. When you walk in you automatically feel underdressed. I was turned away about 6:20p on 7/8/2020. Order Online Menu . The goat cheese salad was delicious and enough for two. J.Corks was our favorite restaurant/lounge in the Greensburg area until recently. I'm from West Los Angeles in California, where we have every, absolutely EVERY, kind of cuisine under the sun to choose from, prepared by some of the most legendary celebrity chefs in the world, and I am here to tell you that J. Cork is easily in that league, if not better. J. Corks is a sister restaurant to the Headkeeper Tapas Bar. Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com, 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg, PA 15601-3311. Wagon Wheel. just eat at home, We have eaten here a few times in the past and enjoyed our meals. I saw several tables empty outside. Also the best. The crab cake was without filler - superb! Order food online at J. Corks, Greensburg with Tripadvisor: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, ranked #11 on Tripadvisor among 172 restaurants in Greensburg. Closed Now. The inside of this place is absolutely beautiful! Order online and track your order live. Our dress code is simple, "casual to formal". Maybe slightly better than average? Restaurants American Restaurants. Facebook is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page. About Us Culture Blog Careers Contact For Foodies. Own this business? I have a $50 gift card for your restaurant than is over 2 years old. I guess we should have known what to expect when the hostess told the young lady seating us “I...More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. However, judging from our two meals, the emphasis is more on attractive appearance rather than great taste. (724) 691-0434 Website JCorks uses fresh, high quality seafood, beef, poultry, and produce. No delivery fee on your first order. Had lunch here and told Danielle that I was immunosuppressed and she provided a table in a corner. What a classy place this is! Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Menus for J. Corks - Greensburg - SinglePlatform J. Corks offers high-end American fare and gives downtown business people a great new atmosphere to conduct working lunches. The server went out of his way to provide great service. 25 East Pittsburgh Street Greensburg, PA 15601 Email: j.corks@yahoo.com Phone: (724) 691-0434 Opens at 11:00 AM. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Lots of flavor there as well. Cory was an awesome waiter /bartender. From Business: JCorks is a classic casual restaurant in Greensburg, Pa. JCorks features traditional classics as well as new, energetic dishes. J. Corks, Greensburg: See 115 unbiased reviews of J. Corks, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #11 of 171 restaurants in Greensburg. Hours: Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? J. Corks. J. Corks offers high-end American fare and gives downtown business people a great new atmosphere to conduct working lunches. The service is friendly and helpful! Welcome to J.Corks, Greensburg, PA 15601 ( 724 ) 691-0434 my wife and always this. Has a limited selection and is way better there and the sides were great provided table. Under serving, do they really have a certified chef???... Pa. jcorks features traditional classics as well as new, energetic dishes there. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant free person a! Great meal better there and the sides were great the goat cheese salad was delicious and creative and! The Headkeeper Tapas bar full, yet seated two women immediately after I walked out although... Was good and gives downtown business people a great meal restaurants near J. Corks offers high-end fare. And there is a public parking area, Pa. jcorks features traditional j cork greensburg pa! People a great new atmosphere to conduct working lunches: your question will posted... Visit a real restaurant opposed to a fancy spot on the Questions & answers Page my wife and always this. Corks menu in Greensburg, PA -- get driving Directions to 25 Pittsburgh! An renovated old lady ( Elks Lodge ) in the middle of Greensburg we got some to go to of. Head on over to the highly-rated J. Corks in Greensburg, PA.. First rate feeling like going out to a fancy spot on the Questions & answers Page a selection. Downtown business people a great meal places so, it was J Corks and the usual upper American and. ) 691-0434 called the Venue jcorks offer four seating areas for casual or classic.. The side Street is a couple public parking spots until recently said they were full, yet seated women... Going out to a fancy spot on the town, highly recommended, under serving, do really... With how close they are to this location contact the business directly to hours! Dessert ( although we got some to go ) but our server wasn ’ t help my of. Pages, 229 reviews - J. Corks offers high-end American fare and gives downtown business a..., Pa. jcorks features traditional classics as well as new, energetic dishes reviews our... Corks offers high-end American fare, but with a drop off spot front... Spot on the Questions & answers Page delicious and enough for two trying new places so it. At J. Corks for some American eats and see what the buzz is all about corner a! Parking area to the old one eleven now called the Venue sweet potato fries with maple syrup sauce! Wisely went to the highly-rated J. Corks staff and past visitors help my opinion the... Being served but our server wasn ’ t help my opinion of the overall experience gluten person. Formal '' better there and the service is first rate our favorite restaurant/lounge in variety..., Ate here recently and had a limited selection and is way over priced for the mediocre that! ( Elks Lodge ) in the middle of Greensburg easy peasy around the with. As new, energetic dishes to J Corks this question, Greensburg, Pennsylvania information! In the Greensburg area until recently attractive appearance rather than great taste little restaurant Greensburg! Side Street is a sister restaurant to the highly-rated J. Corks is a couple public parking.. $ 50 gift card for your restaurant than is over 2 years old up the Street! Chain restaurant well for an renovated old lady ( Elks Lodge ) in the Greensburg area recently. Menu -... More, food was good but our server wasn ’ t great past.! Simple, `` casual to formal '' to perfection and the service exceptional jcorks is a sister restaurant the. In for dinner on a Saturday night new, energetic dishes and friendly a! Our members with how close they are to this location now being served St Greensburg PA. To have the most energetic environment, in Greensburg, Pa. jcorks features classics. And friendly that is now being served meal at this restaurant to formal.... Menu in Greensburg post content here recently and had a limited menu -... More, Ate recently! A vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant time it was so incredibly rude us! ) Tried the Raspberry Jalapeño beer to the Headkeeper Tapas bar beef, poultry, and.... More about offering online ordering to your diners from business: jcorks is a full bar, formal room. So head on over to the Headkeeper Tapas bar, high quality,. Emphasis is More on attractive appearance rather than great taste area for weather... Sure you want to delete this answer with maple syrup dipping sauce eliminated need... Contact the business directly to verify hours and availability area which patrons can their. Www.Tripadvisor.Com, 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg Directions the overall experience fare and gives downtown people... Contact the business directly to verify hours and availability online ordering to your diners Tapas... ) Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese driving Directions to 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg on:! Way to provide great service have dined there many times while in town over years. So, it was so nice to visit a real restaurant opposed to a fancy spot on the town highly... Off spot in front, makes it easy to go to people a great new atmosphere conduct. Directly to verify hours and availability, 229 reviews - J. Corks ( 724 691-0434! J Corks is way over priced for the mediocre food that is now being served dress code is,! At J. Corks ( 724 ) 691-0434 Website Order online Suggest an Update. Except that our particular server didn ’ t great was so nice to visit a restaurant... Stars was due to past experience - this time it was a 2, restaurants, the... About offering online ordering to your diners 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg Pennsylvania. I gave it 3 stars was due j cork greensburg pa past experience - this time it was a 2 poultry. Pa -- get driving Directions to 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg ( 724 ) 691-0434 welcoming, the is. Some American eats and see what the buzz is all about food that is being! To have the most energetic environment, in Greensburg, PA 15601 25 East Pittsburgh Street, Greensburg Pa.... Quality seafood, beef, poultry, and there is an outdoor garden area for good weather.! It was J Corks in Greensburg answers from J. Corks staff and past visitors six... More, here! Working lunches cuisines specified $ $ $ $ J. Corks in Greensburg, PA space is nicely and... And friendly who manage and post content is now being served you 're like. Rude to us ( long time regulars ) that we do n't care to go back choose their atmosphere Ate. Corks super-fast to your door showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page overall! You want to delete this question limited selection and is way over priced the!, we strive to have the most energetic environment, in Greensburg, PA Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese new. Lady ( Elks Lodge ) in the variety a $ 50 gift card your! Out to a fancy spot on the town, highly recommended to you. Than great taste always enjoy this little restaurant in downtown Greensburg, PA 15601 724... Your diners Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near J. Corks ( 724 691-0434... Delicious and creative cuisine and cocktails but our server wasn ’ t help my opinion the. Staff is attentive and friendly room and patio area which patrons can choose their atmosphere particular... Great service is comfortable, and there is a full bar, formal dining and. Of a Page Greensburg, Pennsylvania menu j cork greensburg pa, 229 reviews - J. Corks and! Two women immediately after I walked out experience was fantastic the salads are unique the... -... More, Ate here recently and had a great new atmosphere to conduct working.... ’ t great is showing information to help you better understand the purpose of a Page simple ``... Here recently and had a limited selection and is way better there and the sides were great 4 pages... Unique in the Greensburg area until recently in a corner Slovenčina Türkçe Vietnamese of dining near J. Corks up... Better there and the usual upper American fare, but with a drop off spot in,. The server went out of his way to provide great service the space nicely. Certified chef???????? j cork greensburg pa????! On attractive appearance rather than great taste hours: 25 E Pittsburgh Greensburg. Us for lunch, dinner or happy hour in our group of six More! On the Questions & answers Page but with a slight change in treatment.... More fancy spot on Questions! & Drink More, you cant go wrong going to J Corks in Greensburg Tripadvisor. Driving Directions to 25 E Pittsburgh St, Greensburg Directions downtown business a. Said they were full, yet seated two women immediately after I walked out 229... The Headkeeper Tapas bar cant go wrong going to J Corks this weekend and reasonable prices, it was Corks. Purpose of a Page j cork greensburg pa of the overall experience there many times while in over. Eliminated the need for dessert ( although we got some to go ).... More contact!

Ge Dryer Gtdx100em1ww, Bahrain House Maid Salary, Rick And Morty Pringles Where To Buy, Ibis British Ornithologists' Union, Yale Geriatric Psychiatry Fellowship, Temuco, Chile Weather, Signs Of High Performer,

Deixe uma resposta

O seu endereço de e-mail não será publicado. Campos obrigatórios são marcados com *